Research involved: Spectrometer and pyranometer field measurements of snow/ice; collection and analysis of snow samples; field met data collection; satellite imagery analysis (MODIS)
- People: Ulyana Horodyskyj, Bob Anderson (PhD committee member), Carl Schmitt (NCAR, outside reference); and I collaborate with scientists in HiMAP (e.g., Dr. Daene McKinney).
- Institute: University of Colorado, Boulder
- Funding: USAID climber-scientist grant (High Mountains Adaptation Partnership (HiMAP) Program) and the Fulbright Fellowship Program.
- Project website: http://darksnow.org/author/ulyana/
- People website: http://cires.colorado.edu/education/cu/students/studentsPage.php?id=342